17 September 2008

Sweeny Tood

ver y escuhar aquí

Title: Sweeney Todd - My Friend
Description: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street is a 2007 musical thriller. It re-tells the Victorian melodramatic tale of Sweeney Todd, a fictitious English barber who, driven insane by the loss of his wife and daughter, murders his customers with a cut-throat razor, and with the help of his accomplice Mrs. Lovett turns their remains into meat pies.
Título: Sweeney Todd - My Friend
Descripción: Sweeney Todd: El barbero demoníaco de la calle Fleet es un musical de suspense. Vuelve a contar el melodramático cuento victoriano de Sweeney Todd, un ficticio barbero inglés que, se volvió loco al perder a su esposa y a su hija, y asesina a sus clientes con una navaja de afeitar y con la ayuda de su cómplice la Sra. Lovett convierte sus restos en pasteles de carne.

tiempo transcripción traducción

00:00
-When they came for the girl, I hid ‘em. Coulda sold them, but I didn’t. Those handles is chased silver, ain't they? -Silver, yes...
-Cuando ellos vinieron por la niña, los oculté. Podía haberlas vendido, pero no lo hice. Esas empuñaduras son de plata, ¿verdad? -Plata, sí...

01:02
These are my friends. See how they glisten. See this one shine, how he smiles in the light.
Estas son mis amigas. Mira cómo brillan. Mira este único brillo, cómo sonríe en la luz.

01:20
My friend, my faithful friend. Speak to me, friend. Whisper, I'll listen. I know, I know - you've been locked out of sight all these years like me, my friend.
Mi amiga, mi fiel amiga. Háblame, amiga. Susurra, yo escucharé. Lo sé, lo sé - has estado fuera de la vista todos estos años como yo, mi amiga.

01:55
Well, I've come home to find you waiting. Home, and we're together, and we'll do wonders, won't we?
Bien, he venido a casa para encontrarte esperando. Hogar, y estamos juntos, y haremos maravillas, ¿o no?

02:21
-You there, my friend...come, let me hold you... -I'm your friend too, Mr. Todd...if you only knew, Mr Todd...
-Estas ahí, mi amiga...ven, déjame sujetarte... -Soy tu amiga también, Sr. Todd...si sólo supiera, Sr. Todd...

02:29
-Now, with a sigh, you grow warm in my hand. -Ooh, Mr. Todd, you're warm in my hand.
-Ahora, con un suspiro, te calientas en mi mano. -Ooh, Sr. Todd, es cálido en mi mano.

02:36
-My friend. -You've come home. -My clever friend. -Always had a fondness for you, I did.
-Mi amiga. -Tu has venido a casa. -Mi inteligente amiga. -Siempre tuve cariño por ti, lo hice.

02:46
-Rest now, my friends. -Never you fear, Mr. Todd. -Soon I'll unfold you. -You can move in here, Mr. Todd.
-Descansad ahora, mis amigas. -Nunca tema, Sr. Todd. -Pronto te desdoblaré. -Puede mudarse aquí, Sr. Todd.

02:54
-Soon you'll know... -Splendors you never have dreamed all your days... -Will be yours. I'm your friend.
-Pronto sabrás... -Esplendor con el que nunca has soñado en todos vuestros días... -Sere tuya. Soy tu amiga.

03:05
-My lucky friends. -And you're mine. -Till now your shine... -Don't they shine beautiful?
-Mis afortunadas amigas. -Y tú eres mio. -Hasta ahora vuestro brillo... -¿No brillan hermosamente?

03:13
-Was merely silver. Friends... -Silver's good enough for me, Mr. T... -You shall drip rubies, you'll soon drip precious rubies...
-Era simplemente plata. Amigos... -Plata es suficiente para mí, Sr. T... -Tu gotearás rubíes, pronto gotearás preciosos rubíes...

03:42
Leave me. At last! My arm is complete again.
Déjame. ¡Por fin! Mi brazo está completo de nuevo.

No comments: