- Compassion: Showing understanding of others by treating them with kindness, caring, generosity and a forgiving spirit. A compassionate person deeply feels the joy and sadness of others and their situations.
- -treat other people exactly as you would like be treated by them.
- Courage: Mental or moral strength to withstand danger, fear, or difficulty. A person of courage does the right thing in the face of difficulty and follows her/his conscience in the face of the crowd.
- -The one person with courage is a majority. (T. Jefferson)
- Honesty: This above all, to thine own self be true; and it must follow, as the night the day. Thou cans not then be false to any man. (W. Shakespeare)
- Integrity: Integrity means you are upright, honest, and sincere in all you do, and in all things you act justly and honorably. You put honesty, sense of duty, and sound moral principles above all else. A person with integrity doesn’t just “talk the talk,” she or he also “walks the walk."-We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is non an act but a habit.
- Perseverance: is the ability to last or continue despite distress, pain, fatigue, or hardship. A person with perseverance stands strong, refuses to buckle under, or give up hope.
- I have not yet begun to fight. (John Paul Jones)
- Respect: is a feeling of high regard, honor, esteem for authority, other people, and self. A person with respect shows consideration for others, is tolerant of differences, uses good manners, deals peacefully with anger, insults, and disagreements, and honors other people’s ideas, beliefs, and customs.
- The willingness to accept responsability for one's own life is the source from which self-respect springs. (Joan Didion)
- Responsibility: is being accountable in word and deed. Having a sense of duty to fulfill tasks with reliability, dependability and commitment. A responsible person is accountable for her/his behavior and follows through on commitments.
-In the long run we shape our lives and we shapes ourselves...and the choices we make are ultimate our own responsability. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Trustworthiness: means that you can be relied upon to do what you say you’ll do. A trustworthy person is honest, loyal, and builds a good reputation.
I've Moved to Wordpress!
4 weeks ago