15 January 2010

He was caught in the act

He was caught in the act
Le cogieron con las manos en la masa...

"He tried to steal money from the office, but just then the principal walked in, and he was caught in the act."

"A little over one week ago while I was on the phone with my mother in law, I heard nothing. Silence is rare, extremely rare, and I knew Nathan had to be into something, most likely breaking stuff or making a mess. I rounded the corner and saw this...

Sneaky Son5

I caught Nathan in the act of eating cake off the table, and yesterday I caught him again.
Only this time, the scenario is much worse.
It was bound to happen sooner or later. I rounded the corner only to see my charming son using a baseball bat as a plunger in the toilet. We always keep the lid closed but apparently he has discovered a way around that obstacle.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2624/4035429383_fc25b61dcc.jpg

(picture and text source)



No comments: