- whip something up (verb): prepare quickly. Let's whip something up for tonight's party. A few games and some snacks should be fine.
- set aside (verb): reserve, allow, or give a certain amount to. You have to set aside enough time to study for your classes. / Be sure to set aside enough money to pay the books.
- stay up (verb): not go to bed. I almost never stay up past midnight.
- pick up (phrasal verb): buy something. Could you pick up some white socks from the store on your way home from work?
- work out (phrasal verb): going well. The new job schedule has really worked out for them.
- wrap up (phrasal verb): to finish. We need to wrap up this project by the end of the week.
- drop by (phrasal verb): to visit. Please drop by my place on your way home from work.
- swing by (phrasal verb): drop by, stop by. I need to swing by the store and pick up some fish for lunch.
- head down (phrasal verb): go down. I'll head down to the supermarket after dinner to pick up some fruit.
traditional matcha tools: bamboo whisk (chasen)
3 weeks ago