- It's easier to apologize than ask for permission. -
- True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive. -Mignon McLaughlin-
- Never ruin an apology with an excuse. -kimberly jonhson-
- It is a good rule in life never to apologize. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them. - P.G. Wodehouse-
- Never make a defense or an apology until you are accused.
- The only good thing about punctuality is that it usually gets you an apology.
- Apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.
Power to the People!
4 months ago