17 June 2010

If you were president


If I were president
( kids said:)
- If I were President for a day, I would make a speech in Hawaii about how important this country is to me. I would make a speech in Hawaii because it is a beautiful place.

-I would make my-self president until I did not want to be president anymore!
I would have lots of people to work for me and I would make my best friend vice-president.
- I would bowl, watch movies in the movie theater, and chill. Then after that i would spend time with my family in the white house.
 
- If I were President, I would Let People get free cell phones for the ages 11 and up. I would help the economy and help stop global warming. I would do things that would help make the Earth a better place.

Play an excellent game about this topic here


No comments: